Male infertility is a growing problem among men. As soon as a man approaches 35 years of age, research has shown that he starts losing his libido and inches towards infertility. Infertility was seen as only a female problem in earlier times, but as couples are opening up more, males are getting diagnosed with infertility at an alarming rate.
Infertility in any of the partners may cause loss of intimacy and lead to negativity in their lives. There are a lot of chemically produced medicines in the market that offer a cure for male infertility, but they are mostly steroids and might cause addiction. Therefore, the best way to cure infertility is to take help from Ayurveda. Ayurvedic treatment for male infertility is very potent and efficient. Listed below are the top 5 herbs that boost the male reproductive system.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is used in many Ayurvedic treatments as it has a lot of medicinal value. This herb provides a cure for all kinds of infertility. It helps you to control your stress levels, improve your nervous system and its entire functioning to give you back the happiness you need. Ashwagandha is an aphrodisiac and is used as an ingredient in the Ayurvedic remedy for male physical weakness. Its extracts when used by men, stimulates the nitric oxide production in their body. This result in the dilation of the blood vessels and that helps in providing a boost to your desire for intimacy and helps in powering your reproductive system.
- Shatavari: Shatavari has always been used as an ingredient in the male infertility treatment in Ayurveda. Its use as an aphrodisiac is popular as it enhances the production of sperm naturally. It not only improves the sperm quantity, but its quality also gets better with its use. Its benefits do not end here. It has the properties of calming and stimulating, while increasing the level of energy in your body. Shatavari is used by both men and women to cure infertility naturally. Impotency is a big hurdle, but you can cross it by regularly using of Shatavari. It increases the testosterone levels and that in turn increases their desire.
- Kaunch: Kaunch is another very useful herb that has many uses in the treatment of male infertility. It is specifically used in the treatment of premature ejaculation. Consuming Kaunch will help you immensely to improve your sperm count. It releases a high volume of testosterone, which is important for your libido. It helps in improving dysfunctions in erection. It provides more muscle power to the male organ. Improve your health with this natural Ayurvedic remedy for male weakness.
- Talmakhana: Talmakhana is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that treats problems in the semen quantity and quality. This naturally available medicine is a great solution for those who experience degradation in the quality of their sperm. It also fixes premature ejaculation. Talmakhana increases the flow of blood to the male organ. Proper blood circulation in the body means a better performance in bed. The leading cause of male infertility is a reduced sperm count and this herb provides a major boost to it.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is a herb that is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of male infertility, especially erectile dysfunction. It helps men to last longer by improving the blood circulation to the man’s member. It cures all erection problems completely. Shilajit is found in the Himalayan Mountains, thus, drugs made of it are the most expensive in the market. It contains the fossilized form of valuable medicinal plants. It has a number of minerals as well as organic compounds that are known as Fulvic acid. Research has shown that it increases the levels of testosterone, spermatogenesis, sperm motility, and sperm count in males. It relieves stress and that makes it an excellent aphrodisiac.
When facing problems related to infertility, opt for natural Ayurvedic herbs to cure yourself permanently of the conditions that threaten your happiness. Male infertility can be treated in the best way through the remedies that Ayurveda provides.